Friday, September 9, 2011

Where my creations begin.....



Take a peek into my studio. This is actually our dining room that I took over.
We pretty much entertain in our kitchen.If by chance we need to entertain there
 I can move my stuff and put a table cloth over the table and  "Voila"! All the jewels and beads that I use
are what you see. Do you think I have enough? The answer is No! I'm a beadaholic and vintage findings junkie! I love the hunt for jewels. I'm thinking about downloading this make it yourself banner for Halloween and putting it in the window. You can find this one and many more beautiful printable images at lovecreationgal on Etsy.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/79756714/vintage-halloween-witches-spider-ghost
So this is where I spend my time creating jewelry for my shop. Have a fabulous weekend!
Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment