Friday, March 16, 2012

A sneak peak.... Celebrate Spring!

 I've been busy creating for an Artist Trading Swap. The theme is Celebrate Spring! It's all happening over at the talented Kimberly's blog ....ARTJOYSTUFF http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com/2012/02/tuesday-trading-card-swap-sign-up.html Kimberly does amazing work. She is very talented and creative. Check her out and see for yourself! I had so much fun creating these. I have done these swaps in the past but it's been awhile. I got carried away and made an extra. Wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day for tomorrow!
Tracy

5 comments:

  1. Your ATC's are darling... perfect for Spring! You have a beautiful blog.
    Have a great day.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy these cards are DARLING!!! What a swap this will be and how over-joyed will be the ones who receive them!
    Thank you for your sweet note, I do love those babies : )
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those are all wonderful, Tracy! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy,
    Just a quick hello to let you know that I received your sweet ATCs. I am so happy that you joined my little Celebrate Spring ATC Swap!

    enJOY a lovely week,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Tracy, i saw your ATC in Kimberly's blog and WOW, it is amazing! i LOVE LOVE LOVE it! all these other ones are lovely too!

    ReplyDelete